Are you a highly motivated and experienced nurse ready to step into a leadership role? Do you have a passion for shaping the future of healthcare delivery? If you are seeking an opportunity to advance your career and make a significant impact, Nutrix Personnel has an exciting vacancy for a Clinical Lead Nurse.
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse to join our dynamic team. As an essential member of our Homecare services team, your work will be closely aligned with our managers to ensure the highest standard of person-centred care. Key responsibilities will encompass:
- Conducting initial assessments of service users
- Ongoing care plan reviews and risk assessments
- Observing care staff and ensuring their competency
- Delivering clinical training and conducting competency assessments
- Managing clinical paperwork, including Medication Administration Records (MARs)
- Providing general clinical oversight of the branch and service users
- Occasionally providing direct care to service users to maintain hands-on clinical skills
- Contributing to the operational aspects of the division, including business development and liaison with commissioners.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
- Minimum of 1 year nursing practice
- Experience in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and of Complex Community Care
- Proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Willingness to travel within London
- Full UK driving license
Desirable Nursing Skills
- Proficiency in PEG feeding
- Competency in oxygen administration
- Familiarity with suction procedures
- Experience with nebulizer treatments
- Ability to manage and support individuals during seizures.
- Knowledge of gastrostomy care
- Ensuring adherence to care plans and promptly escalating any changes to clinical leads.
- Competent use of complex care equipment and execution of complex care procedures
Desirable Personal Skills
- Natural leadership skills, the ability to lead a team.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different scenarios and build robust working relationships.
- Willing to demonstrate and share your knowledge to other team members
- Efficient time management skills
- You should excel at working collaboratively and be able to actively participate in tasks
Working Hours and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £45,000 per year
- UK-based position with travel required.
- Full-time role with flexible working hours
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Supportive team environment
- Ongoing professional development
- Generous employee benefits package
Lead the Way with Nutrix Personnel
If you are a dedicated and experienced nurse looking to take the next step in your career, Nutrix Personnel invites you to join our team as a Clinical Lead Nurse. This is your chance to make a difference in healthcare and shape the future of nursing.
Apply Now and Begin Your Career as a Clinical Lead Nurse with Nutrix Personnel!